Dubai International Airport (DXB)
Driving Directions / Travel by Car
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE)
Sited just over five minutes from the city centre, Dubai International Airport (DXB) is close to the Muhaisnah area and Mushrif Park. The terminal can be reached off the Airport Road, which runs in a south-east direction from the city centre, on the eastern side of Dubai Creek.
Dubai Airport is also near to the D-60, which runs along the eastern side, parallel to the Emirates Road. The D-95 lies to the north and passes the Al Qusais Industrial Complex. Further north you will find the Sharjah Ring Road.
Directions to Dubai International Airport (DXB) from the city and the north:
Directions to Dubai International Airport (DXB) from Sharjah and the east:
- Leading directly to the two terminals, Airport Road runs south-east from the city centre on the eastern side of Dubai Creek
- Join the Airport Road and head south-east, following the signs for the terminals
Directions to Dubai International Airport (DXB) from the south:
- Head west on AlIttihad Road toward Dubai
- AlIttihad Road leads to the airport, which is signposted accordingly
Directions to Dubai International Airport (DXB) from the west:
- Cross Al-Khor at Al-Garhoud Bridge and drive north, then turn right at the intersection with Airport Road
- Airport Road leads directly to the terminal buildings, being well signposted along the way
- Dubai Airport cannot be accessed from the west, due to its geographical location
The roads accessing the Dubai International Airport complex experience traffic delays during morning and evening rush hours, as well as on popular holidays. Please be sure to leave well before your check-in time when you are driving to the DXB Airport during peak times.